Rosters and Schedule Posted for Spring 2015
-What you need to know for Opening Day
Welcome to all of our new and returning Players and Volunteers.??For our new Players and Volunteers, here’s what you need to know about Opening Day and the Miracle League:
- Be ready to have fun and bring a big smile!
- Keep monitoring www.mlswpa.org for updates before and after Opening Day.? Follow us on Facebook, too.
- All of the game rules are on our website along with an FAQ section that answers a lot of questions.
- Our managers are responsible for deciding if a game is cancelled.? Our field dries quickly so please show up unless your manager/buddy team leader contacts you.
- For your first game, try to show up 30 minutes before game time so your manager can get you your uniform (jersey and hat)?or buddy t-shirt.? It also gives your manager some time to get everyone organized.
- All bats and baseballs?are provided by the Miracle League.? No outside bats or baseballs?are permitted.? Special baseballs for those who are hearing impaired are provided, too.? Hitting tees are available if needed.
- Players should wear clothing that is comfortable and appropriate for the temperature during game time.? Baseball pants, shorts, sweat pants, jeans, etc. are fine.? If it is cold, a jacket or hoodie can be worn, too.
- Only flat soled shoes (i.e. sneakers, etc.) are to be worn on the field.? No spikes and no sandals.
- Baseball gloves are optional.
- Only water to drink is allowed on the field.
- We don’t provide any formal training for our volunteers.? We have many volunteers who have years of?Miracle League experience.? They will show you?the ropes.??You will have so much fun and there’s nothing to worry about.
- Because of?the large size of our Miracle League, it is important that games start and end on time.? Please help?your manager by getting on and off the field as quickly (and safely) as possible between games.
Safety and having fun are our most important goals for the Miracle League games.? Bring a smile and some hugs and you’ll get more in return.? Keep monitoring www.mlswpa.org.? PLAY BALL!
-Click on?the Spring 2015 menu for assignments and game schedule
Our Division Coordinators are still finalizing team rosters and volunteer assignments.? We should be completed by the end of April.? The game schedules for the Miracle Division and Competitive Youth Division are available.? The Adult Division schedule should be available by the end of April.? On the roster page you can click on links for alphabetical listings for player and volunteer assignments.? Click on the team icons to see your team complete roster.? Managers and Buddy Team Leaders will be contacting you soon!
-Go to www.miracleleaguebaseball.org to register
Our registration website is www.miracleleaguebaseball.org.??The structure of the Spring 2015 will be same as previous years.
- Three divisions:? Miracle, Competitive Youth, and Adult
- No child or adult is excluded.? 6 year olds and up to play.
- 8 game season
- $35 registration fee
- Minor League team names
- Picture Day
- Trophy Day
- Opening Week is May 5-9th.? Adults play during the week (Tue/Wed) and everyone else on Saturday
- Last Week is June 23-27th
- We’ll have a Fall Season again with registration starting in June.? 6 game schedule starting after Labor Day.
- See our Frequently Asked Questions?for all of the details of how the Miracle League works
-Are you new to the Miracle League?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more about the Miracle League.
-See our MLSWPA video below – “Who We Are”